About the Range Association of REALTORS
Founded November 12, 1968, the Range Association of REALTORS® membership has rapidly increased to over 150 members consisting of 40 offices throughout northern St. Louis County, state of Minnesota.
- To unite those engaged in the recognized branches of the real estate profession for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the profession and related interests.
- To promote and maintain high standards of conduct in the real estate profession as expressed in the Code of Ethics of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
- To provide a unified medium for real estate owners and those engaged in the real estate profession whereby their interests may be safeguarded and advanced.
- To further the interests of home and other real property ownership.
- To unite those engaged in the real estate profesion in this community with the Minnesota Association of REALTORS® and the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, thereby furthering their own objectives throughout the state and nation, and obtaining the benefits and privileges of membership therein.
- To designate, for the benefit of the public, individuals authorized to use the terms REALTOR® and REALTORS® as licensed, prescribed, and controlled by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
Officers and Directors
Board of Directors - Range Association of REALTORS® (RAOR)
|President Elect||Kimberly Culbert-Blaeser|
|Past President||Christine Culbert|
Board of Directors Representative